Walkthroughs and Learning Objectives

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Week 7: Wikis

#16. Learn about wikis and discover some innovative ways that libraries are using them.
#17. Add an entry to the Learning 2.0 SandBox wiki.

I have been using wikis this past year and I am always looking for new ways to incorporate them in my collaborative lessons. The California 2.0 Curriculum Connections wiki was great it had so many ideas! I added my idea of creating a wiki about the history of your town. Students, parents, and community members can all be involved. Besides PB wiki I also use wikispaces for Teachers and really like it.

2 comments:

Liz Dodds said...

Good luck on the wiki for your town. That sounds like a great idea.

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

Love your "walk through" video! Thanks for an early morning chuckle.